* A 5-days advance is required to book a TravelWiFi.
* For Express Booking Service (less than 5-days before your trip), contact us via LINE @travelrecommendsth or Call Centre at 021054463. Additional 107 baht service fee will be applied.
* Device model and complimentary items shown are for illustration purposes only and are subject to availability.
1. Collection and Return: Routers are ready for collection 2 working days before activation date. Similarly, if you have chosen delivery, routers will reach you approximately 1 - 2 workings before the indicated activation date. Should you require early collection/delivery, please contact the respective Travel Recommends office at least 2 working day in advance to ensure availibility.
2. Fair Usage Policy (FUP): Fair Usage Policy is a set of guidelines imposed by the country's local internet service provider to manage inappropriate data use and to prevent user from abusing the data usage. This policy makes sure that the service can be used fairly by everyone in the particular country. The user may experience slow data speeds if the data usage exceeds the assigned limit but will never be cut off from the internet. There will be no extra charges incurred on the rental rates.
2. Late Return Fee: A late fee of RM30 per day will be imposed from the third day of the indicated return date of the rental period. This means user would have two day’s grace period to return the TravelWiFi kit from the indicated return date.
3. Cancellation Fee: All cancellation of TravelWifi order will incur a cancellation fee of RM50 for each TravelWifi device.
4. Accidental Loss: The charges for loss or damage are as follows:
a. WiFi router and SIM card: RM600
b. Power Bank: RM80
c. Carrying case: RM50
d. Converting plug: RM50
e. Other Accessories (e.g. cables): RM25
Note: If you have purchased the insurance for TravelWiFi kit, you need not pay the penalty charge of cancellations, loss or damages to accessories and *TravelWifi device.
*Must be accompanied with police report as proof of loss. If you do lose the Travel Pocket Wi-Fi, please make a police report in the country where you lost it and present the report to us as proof of loss when you are back in Malaysia.
Coverage in Australia was superb thanks to Travel Recommends! Can't wait for my next trip!
Work or leisure, Travel Recommends is your best travel buddy to keep you connected!
All my trips were perfect with Travel Recommends! Will definitely rent from them again!
Decided to rent to Korea and connection was speedy. Will rent again!
1. Excellent coverage wherever I go; 2. Hassle free; 3. Able to share WiFi with my family and friends.
Rented one for a 2 week trip to Japan (Tokyo, Osaka, Nara, Kyoto) and it was convenient and hassle free, accommodated 3 mobile devices and had no issues with it. Instagram, Google Maps, WhatsApp Call and Facebook were all running fine. Just remember to charge it at the end of the day, or you might have it run out of battery the next day.
I love Travel Recommends. I use it every time I travel to Japan, and it's so convenient!!! At a good price too! Connection is always smooth and best of all, I don't have to replace my own SIM card with another. So I get to still receive calls from home, while using data from the Wi-Fi router. Plus it's a small and light little device that's so easy to carry around. We went to some obscure mountain, and still had Wi-Fi there. It's awesome.
Not only do they have various options to suit your needs and travel plans, it's affordable (I am fairly a cheap person), it is fast (very important), advertising was very very informative and straight to the point, it wasn't misleading or convey any form of misrepresentation. Customer Service was on point, the young lady I dealt with during one of my travels provided first class solutions to my internet needs. Thanks Travel Recommends for allowing me to travel without having to worry about my internet plan. :)
The pocket wifi is easy to collect and return at KLIA. The connection was fast and battery can last around 6 hours when I am travelling around the city. So far no issue with their pocket wifi.
Best WiFi router ever! Cheap with great coverage! Highly recommended!
Copyright © 2019 Travel Recommends. All rights reserved.