Price Calendar 2020
March 2020: 31 March – tickets sold out
Wave your wands and chug on butterbeer at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, and revel in all things cute and pink at Universal Wonderland. This theme park also features a wide variety of fun ride attractions, and entertaining stage and street shows. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Walk a day in the shoes of Harry, Ron, and Hermione, as you dine at the Three Broomsticks and the Hog’s Head, and shop at Honeydukes and Zonko’s Joke Shop. Choose from exciting rollercoasters, interactive street shows, and 4K3D theatre shows, or experience them all! Universal Wonderland Split into Universal Wonderland, Snoopy Studios, Hello Kitty Fashion Avenue, and Sesame Street Fun World, this part of the park is perfect of families and young children.
Go BA BA BA BABANANA with the minions
Fly together with the Dinosaurs at Jurassic Park.
Go beyond your abilities at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter
Please check Universal Studios Japan website for the operating hours.
Park operation hour may be subject to change without notice.
- One-day admission Pass to Universal Studios Japan
Not Inclusive Of
- Ticket can only be used on their respective seasonal dates according to the price calendar.
- This is a Time Entry Ticket.
- During the peak season, a Timed-Entry Ticket may be required to enter The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. The Timed-Entry Ticket is a reservation system available at the park on the day of admission, near the entrance of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. It is recommended to be there early for the Timed-Entry ticket.
- Peak Periods
Public holidays, spring from March to mid-April and summer particularly from late July to August.
- The mild temperatures and moderate crowds make October to December the best time of the year to enjoy Universal Studios Japan.
- Before Arriving, you are advised to check the official website in advance to look out for attractions that may be closed temporarily
- No refund will be issued for no-shows
- You will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- If you have purchased the incorrect days of visit, you will be required to top up the additional payment required before ticket confirmation can be sent to you.
- No cancellations, refunds and amendments can be made.
Terms and Conditions
- Tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- This activity requires the lead traveller to redeem the tickets themselves upon showing the booking confirmation and/or voucher code at the redemption counter or presenting to the operator.
- The value of the e-ticket is in local currency.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion. Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket will not be accepted by Travel Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Travel Recommends reserves the right to adjust the prices based on current exchange rates without prior notice.
- Prices may vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends. Travel Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
- Travel Recommends and the operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- Travel Recommends will not be responsible should the merchant cease the product or the product is not available anymore.
How To Get There
2 Chome-1-33 Sakurajima, Konohana Ward, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture 554-0031, Japan
Japan Rail (JR) : JR Yumesaki → Walk to Universal Studio Japan
Bus : Kansai Airport - ¥1550
One-hour intervals with about 35 – 75 minutes journey
Itami Airport - ¥930
One-hour intervals with about 45 minutes journey
Train : Nishikujo Station (or Osaka Station) → Universal City Station
Ferry : Universal Studio Japan → Osaka Aquarium - ¥700 for one-way and ¥1300 for round-trip
Half-hour intervals with about 10 minutes journey