Marvel at the spectacular views of Tokyo city from the observatory decks of Tokyo SKYTREE! Visit the tallest tower in Japan and see the breathtaking views of the Tokyo cityscape. There are two observation decks at Tokyo SKYTREE for you to view the Tokyo Metropolis. Located 350 meters above the ground, the Tokyo SKYTREE Tembo Deck, gives you a 360-degree panoramic view of Tokyo city. You can also choose to head to the Tokyo SKYTREE Tembo Galleria, which is located 450 meters above the ground. You will need to take the Tembo Shuttle to Tembo Galleria Floor 445 and walk along the sloping galleria corridor. It will feel like you are floating in the sky! If you go during the day time, you can see the cityscape of Tokyo and might even get a chance to see Mt. Fuji. On the other hand, during the night time, you can see lights from the buildings illuminate the night sky. Book your Tokyo SKYTREE admission tickets now to enjoy fast access to the observatory decks.
Enjoy breathtaking views of Tokyo
Not only you get to see the city life of Tokyo, you may even get to see Mt Fuji from high above ground
Witness the city lights of the entire Tokyo metropolitan
10:00hrs to 21:00hrs (GMT+9)
Last admission time for Tokyo Skytree Tembo Deck: 20:00hrs
Last admission time for Tokyo Skytree Tembo Galleria: 20:20 hrs
Please note that the opening hours are subject to change, especially during the holidays, e.g., New Year, etc.; please check the official website in advance
- Admission to Tokyo Skytree 350m Observatory Deck OR Admission to Tokyo Skytree 350m - 450m Observatory Deck (Depends on the package bought)
Not Inclusive Of
- Audio guide
- Tour guide
- Other personal expenses
- Free admission for children age 5 and below
- Adult ticket: Age 18+
- Youth ticket: Age 12-17
- Child ticket: Age 6-11
- All tickets are non-refundable and cannot be reissued
- People with heart conditions are not recommended to join this activity. For guests with other health conditions that can be affected during the visit, please consult with your doctors first before going to the attraction
- If you are booking a ticket on the same day, please note that the voucher will not be activated immediately. To ensure the validity, please collect your ticket at least 20 minutes after the booking
- Vouchers are valid for the day and specific time only.
- Dangerous articles, wireless technology, and other items are prohibited inside the facility
- When entering the building, you must pass through a baggage check and metal detector
- Tokyo SKYTREE is stoller and wheelchair accessible.
- Pets are not allowed inside the building.
- For safety reasons, the use of unmanned aircraft including drones is not permitted within the TOKYO SKYTREE
- For more information about Tokyo SKYTREE, please refer to the official website
- You will receive a confirmation email within 5 working days after our team contact to confirm on the visit date and visit time.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- No cancellations, refunds and amendments can be made.
Terms and Conditions
- Tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- This activity requires the lead traveller to redeem the tickets themselves upon showing the booking confirmation and/or voucher code at the redemption counter or presenting to the operator.
- The value of the e-ticket is in local currency.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion. Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket will not be accepted by Travel Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Travel Recommends reserves the right to adjust the prices based on current exchange rates without prior notice.
- Prices may vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends. Travel Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
- Travel Recommends and the operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- Travel Recommends will not be responsible should the merchant cease the product or the product is not available anymore
How To Get There
- A 1-minute walk from TOKYO SKYTREE Station on the TOBU SKYTREE Line
- 1-minute walk from Oshiage Station on the Keisei Line / Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line / Toei Asakusa Line
1 Chome-1-2 Oshiage, Sumida, Tokyo 131-0045, Japan
Please refer to the map for assistance