Take a Sky Capsule or Blueline Park Beach Train enjoy the scenic views along the Coast of Busan where the East Sea meets the South Sea.
Oryukdo Skywalk's platform extends from the cliff of abount 35 meters high above sea level comprised of 24 tempered transparent glasses that gives thrilling feel where you can see the changing color of the waves down below.
Huinnyeoul Culture Village is a charming coastal village located on the sloping cliff of Yeongdo in Busan.
The beautiful landscepe of the Gamcheon Culture Village gave it the nickname of Machu-Picchu of Busan. walking through the romatic allyes where history, culture and arts meet.
- Choose one of the meet-up points and arrive on time
- [Departure] 08:40, meet up at KTX Busan Station Exit 1. Please arrive at the location 10 mins before the departure time,.Latecomers or no-shows can’t be refunded
- [Departure] 09:00, meet up at Seomyeon Station Exit 12. Please arrive at the location 10 mins before the departure time,.Latecomers or no-shows can’t be refunded
- [Departure] 09:40, meet up at Haeundae Station Exit 5. Please arrive at the location 10 mins before the departure time,.Latecomers or no-shows can’t be refunded
- [Attraction/experience] 10:00, 3 hour(s), Mipo Blueline Park, Choose between the Blueline Park Beach Train and Sky Capsule to ride along the Coast of Busan where the East Sea meets the South Sea! (Tickets included)
- [Attraction/experience] 13:30, 1 hour(s), Oryukdo Skywalk, Check out the mysterious Oryukdo islands on a skywalk, and go on a short hike up the Sunrise Park placed on a coastal cliff.
- [Attraction/experience] 15:00, 1 hour(s) 10 min(s), Huinnyeoul Culture Village, Walk through the allies of Huinnyeoul Culture Village built by the sea, and experience the local charm.
- [Attraction/experience] 16:30, 1 hour(s) 10 min(s), Gamcheon Culture Vilage, Get photogenic at the famous Gamcheon Culture Village, also known as the Machu-Picchu of Busan!
- Choose one of the return points
- [Return] 18:00, at Busan Station, shuttle not included.
- [Return] 18:30, at Seomyeon Station, shuttle not included.
- [Return] 19:10, at Haeundae Station, shuttle not included.
- The menu might change depending on the season and availability of ingredients
- - Admission to attractions
- - Chinese / English / Korean-speaking guide
- - Transport
- - Beach Train or Sky Capsule Ticket(depends on package chosen)
- - Meals and beverages
- - Other personal expenses
- - Insurance
- - Children aged 0-2 can join this activity free of charge provided they will not occupy separate seats
- - Children aged 3+ will be charged the same rate as adults
- Please let us know in advance if you bring strollers and luggage.
- Please be sure to wait at the starting point 10 minutes before departure time. If you are late for boarding time, you cannot get a refund.
- If you need traveler's insurance, please prepare it individually. However, each transportation used during the travel schedule is covered by damage insurance.
- Vehicles are assigned according to the number of people on the day of the tour and are not personally available.
- The tour schedule may be changed or canceled due to bad weather or natural disasters. If the tour is canceled, we will give you a 100% full refund.
- Solo travelers who choose the sky capsule option may have to share a capsule with other travelers.
- This activity is stroller and wheelchair-accessible
How To Get There
Choose one of the meet-up points and arrive 10 minutes earlier
08:40am meet up at KTX Busan Station Exit 1
09:00am meet up at Seomyeon Station Exit 12.
09:40am meet up at Haeundae Station Exit 5.