ESCAPE is the fun destination with exciting rides and games hosted in a natural environment.
ESCAPE re-introduces the play and values of yesteryear so to inject reality into a world overdependent on an isolation-inducing electronic lifestyle. Through fun activities, with an emphasis on self-directed and self-powered play, the visitor experiences Low Tech, High Fun.
ESCAPE demonstrates there’s no age limit to having fun as the rides and games are designed for a wide range of age groups, abilities, and energy levels.
Longest Tube Water Slide
Waterplay - Playhouse
Gecko Tower Climbing
AdventurePlay - Kite Flyer
- Tuesday - Sunday: 10am - 6pm
- ESCAPE closes on Mondays for safety maintenance.
What To Bring:
- Proper swimwear
- Hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Towel & spare clothing
- Trainers or sports shoes
- Comfortable light clothing suitable for sports activities
What Not To Bring:
- No dangling jewellery because it might be a safety hazard.
- No valuables as we cannot be held responsible for the loss of personal property
- No food and drink
- Ticket is valid for 90 days.
- 5 digit pass code to enter at turn style, no e-ticket required.
- Follow all the instructions given to you by the staff.
- Comply with instructions provided via signage, lights, safety briefing, recorded message, or other indication. Failure to comply with the park rules may cause injury to yourself and others.
- Guest safety is our top priority. The park carries out daily checks prior to opening to the public and is audited internally on a monthly basis. The park is also inspected and certified for safety by an independent auditor annually for compliance to international standards.
- While the management take measures to ensure customer safety, it is not possible to eliminate risks totally as the park is physical in nature. The management cannot be held responsible or liable for any accidents.
- Within the ticket price is limited accident insurance that covers guests while in the park. Further information is available upon request from the Ticketing Counter.
- ESCAPE reserves the right to deny any person admittance to the park without providing a reason. Additionally, ESCAPE reserve the right to require a person already admitted to the park to leave (without refund or compensation) for any reason, including but not limited to, failure to comply with any of the safety rules or for offensive or dangerous behaviour.
- Parents are obliged to supervise their children at all times. Children of age 12 and below must be accompanied by an adult to gain admission. Guests may be required to provide ID for verification purposes.
- The management is unable to make announcements over the public address system for guests. Please arrange a time and place to meet your party before entering the park.
- It is recommended that valuable items are not brought into the park. Personal property may be secured in the lockers. We cannot be held responsible for any loss of property within the park whether stored in lockers or not.
- Tickets purchased are only valid for the specified visit date. Ticket purchases are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and non-refundable. A change of visit date is allowed only if made online. Changes are subject to additional charges and availability.
- ESCAPE reserve the right, as circumstances dictate, to change the operating hours of the park or attractions, or close the park or any part of it temporarily, or restrict the number of persons having access to the park.
- The park does not allow re-entry after exit.
- Outside food & beverages are not allowed into the park.
- Pets and other animals are not allowed into the park.
- Smoking is forbidden within the park, except in certain designated areas.
- Certain attractions may not be suitable for guests who are less physically able, or have certain medical conditions. If in doubt, please check with your doctor.
- Certain attractions require you to be a competent swimmer. Refrain from participating in these activities if you have doubts of your ability.
- Certain attractions have height requirements irrespective of age.
- The park captures moments of fun and this includes photography and videography of guests within the park. By entering the park you provide your consent for your image to be shared on the ESCAPE website, Facebook page, and in other media produced.
- Please note that photography, videotaping, or recording of any kind for commercial purposes is not permitted without prior written approval.
- For safety reasons it is imperative that your hands remain unobstructed. Loose items such as, but not limited to, mobile phones and cameras with a wrist strap, are not permitted to be used at any time while on the rides and attractions.
- The use of securely fastened Go-Pro® type action cameras for personal image and video capture is allowed in the park on the basis the operator is liable for any injury and/or loss to themselves or other guests. ESCAPE cannot be held liable for any injuries caused by their use either to the operator or other park guests.
- Please note that clothing and jewellery that have the potential to cause entanglement to the guests or damage to equipment are not allowed on some of the rides and attractions.
- For hygiene reasons guests are required to shower before entering the pools.
- For hygiene and water quality reasons, proper swimwear must be worn. Clothing made for everyday wear, such as T-shirts, and clothing that have buttons/adornments that may cause damage are not allowed in the pools and on the slides. Refer to attraction signage for more information.
- Waterplay inflatable waterpark rafts provided are property of ESCAPE and are not to be removed from the park. The management of ESCAPE cannot be held responsible for the unavailability of Waterplay tubes on peak attendance days.
- No glassware, firearms or weapons or hazardous materials are allowed into the park.
- No snorkels, masks or flippers are allowed in the pools.
- BASE CAMP is the call to the wild. It is not a hotel or 'glamping'.
- BASE CAMP participants must be prepared for the challenges and discomfort of camping in a natural setting.
- Do not damage the natural setting you are in. Do not pick live plants. Limit water use when you are showering.
- The allocation of BASE CAMP plots is based on availability and it may not be the case that all plots will be together.
- Do not hang clothing outside your BASE CAMP tent.
- Do not bring valuable items into BASE CAMP.
- Fires are only allowed at the designated BASE CAMP BBQ pits.
- Be careful with matches and naked flames.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the BASE CAMP tents.
- BASE CAMP participants may only enter ESCAPE between 10:00am – 6:00pm.
- The Entry/Exit to BASE CAMP is open outside of these hours.
- Be respectful of other BASE CAMPers. Do not walk across other pitches and be quiet between 12:00 midnight and 7:00am.\
- BASE CAMPers are liable for any damage caused, including but not limited to, tents and plants.
- By entering the park you are agreeing to the above.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher within 3 working days.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Junk/Spam folder or notify us via email
- No cancellations, refunds or changes can be made
Terms and Conditions
- Tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilized by the visitor.
- This activity requires the lead traveller to redeem the tickets themselves upon showing the booking confirmation and/or voucher code at the redemption counter or presenting to the operator.
- The value of the e-ticket is in local currency.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion. Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket will not be accepted by Travel Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Travel Recommends reserves the right to adjust the prices based on current exchange rates without prior notice.
- Prices may vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends. Travel Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
- Travel Recommends and the operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- Travel Recommends will not be responsible should the merchant cease the product or the product is not available anymore
How To Use
1. Select your preferred date and checkout.
2. Receive the confirmation email and the pass-code within 3 working days
3. Present the pass-code for entry