River Wonders is Asia’s first and only river-themed wildlife park! The park is home to over 7,500 aquatic and terrestrial animals representing close to 240 species, including one of the world’s largest collections of freshwater animals. From the Mekong River to the charming Yangtze river, meander through Rivers of the World and open your eyes to a whole new underwater realm. Along the way, you will get to see intriguing animals, such as Manatees, Mekong Giant Catfish, the Chinese Giant Salamander, which is the world’s largest amphibian, and many more! Embark on a boat adventure through the Amazon River Quest and discover some of the magnificent animals such as the Jaguar, Brazilian Tapir, and more! Drop by the Squirrel Monkey forest and say hello to the free-range animals as they climb up and down the trees. Walk into the Amazon Flooded Forest exhibition and have your breath taken away by the sheer massiveness of the aquarium, and the picturesque scene of the tropical manatee swimming in it. All in all, the River Wonders is a must-go for everyone!
Situated between the Singapore Zoo and Night Safari, it also features the world’s largest freshwater aquarium.
From the magnificent Mississippi River to the charming Yangtze river, meander through Rivers of the World and open your eyes to a whole new underwater realm. Along the way, you will get to see intriguing animals in the Safari, including the world’s largest amphibian, the Chinese Giant Salamander, and the 2m long endangered Mekong Giant Catfish.
Wander in the Wild Amazonia exhibition and raft through the Amazon River Quest to see some truly magnificent “beasts”, such as the Jaguar and maned wolf. Don’t fancy the big cats and dogs? Drop by the Squirrel Monkey forest and say hello the free-range animals. Watch the squirrels and monkeys climb up and down the trees, and “fly” over your head!
Walk into the Amazon Flooded Forest exhibition and have your breath taken away by the sheer massiveness of the aquarium, and the picturesque scene of the tropical manatee swimming in it. All in all, the River Safari is a must-go for everyone, any age!
Discover more than 60 Brickosaurs structures built with over 1.5 million toy bricks!
Visit Kai Kai and Jia Jia as well as their adorable giant panda cub, Le Le!
Watch how the trainers interact with the capybaras at Once Upon A River animal presentation
Opening Hours: 10:00am - 7:00pm (Last entry at 6.00pm)
- One-day Admission Ticket to River Safari
- Boat ride
Not Inclusive Of
- Voucher expires 90 days from date of purchase.
- Please bring along your Passport and Original Credit card for verify purposes.
- Company reserves the right to refuse the vouchers.
- Tickets are valid for tourist only
- Can be used on weekday, weekend and public holiday
- Free admission for children 3 years old and below
- This ticket is only valid for Foreign Tourists
- Tickets cannot be used by Singapore Citizens and/or Singapore Permanent Residents, only valid for use by tourists
- Free admission for children below 3 years old
- All visitors are required to book their visit date and time online before visiting the parks. Time slot bookings are subject to availability.
- Please book a time slot before arrival. Reserved timeslots are final and cannot be amended.
- You will receive a confirmation email within 3 working days.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- No cancellations, refunds and amendments can be made.
Terms and Conditions
- Tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- This activity requires the lead traveller to redeem the tickets themselves upon showing the booking confirmation and/or voucher code at the redemption counter or presenting to the operator.
- The value of the e-ticket is in local currency.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion. Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket will not be accepted by Travel Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Travel Recommends reserves the right to adjust the prices based on current exchange rates without prior notice.
- Prices may vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends. Travel Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
- Travel Recommends and the operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- Travel Recommends will not be responsible should the merchant cease the product or the product is not available anymore.
- Select the preferred date and purchase online
- Receive a separate email confirmation within 24 hours
- Please present the voucher to redeem physical ticket at Changi Recommends counter at Changi Airport (before proceeding to the attraction).
- Enjoy your visit
List of Changi Recommends Counters:
Terminal 1 - DEPARTURE HALL, LEVEL 2 (PUBLIC AREA)
Operating Hours for T1D: 24hours
Terminal 1 – ARRIVAL HALL, LEVEL 1 (PUBLIC AREA)
Operating Hours (T1A): 24 hours
Operating Hours (T1B): 24 hours
Operating Hours (T1C): 24 hours
Operating Hours (T1): 7am to 10pm
Terminal 2 - DEPARTURE HALL, LEVEL 2 (PUBLIC AREA)
Operating Hours (T2D): 24hours
Terminal 2 - ARRIVAL HALL, LEVEL 1 (PUBLIC AREA)
Operating Hours (T2): 24hours
Operating Hours (T2A): 24 hours
Terminal 3 - DEPARTURE HALL, LEVEL 2 (PUBLIC AREA)
Operating Hours (T3D): 24hours
Terminal 3 - ARRIVAL HALL, LEVEL 1 (PUBLIC AREA)
Operating Hours (T3): 24hours
Terminal 4 - DEPARTURE HALL, LEVEL 2 (PUBLIC AREA)
Operating Hours (T4D): 24hours
Terminal 4 - ARRIVAL HALL, LEVEL 1 (PUBLIC AREA)
Operating Hours (T4): 24hours
Operating Hours (T4A): 7.00am to 11.00pm
· Take the North South Line (Red) to Choa Chu Kang (NS1) Station.
· Board bus number 927. Alight outside the River Safari.
· Take the North South Line (Red) to Ang Mo Kio (NS16) Station.
· Board bus number 138. Alight outside the River Safari.
By Shuttle Bus:
· The Singapore Attractions Express Bus service has pick-up points around most major hotels and various locations in the city. For the specific roads and bus stops, please see here.
· Alight at the drop-off point at the main entrance of the River Safari.