Immerse yourself with thrills by teaming up with friends and family to battle rivals and power up at SUPER NINTENDO WORLD™. Enjoy and have fun at the world's first* Mario-themed area and Mario Kart: Koopa's Challenge™.
This theme park also features a wide variety of fun ride attractions, and entertaining stage and street shows. Choose from exciting rollercoasters, interactive street shows, and 4K3D theatre shows, or experience them all! Universal Wonderland Split into Universal Wonderland, Snoopy Studios, Hello Kitty Fashion Avenue, and Sesame Street Fun World, this part of the park is perfect of families and young children.
Go BA BA BA BABANANA with the minions
Fly together with the Dinosaurs at Jurassic Park.
Wave your wands and chug on butterbeer at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, and revel in all things cute and pink at Universal Wonderland. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Walk a day in the shoes of Harry, Ron, and Hermione, as you dine at the Three Broomsticks and the Hog’s Head, and shop at Honeydukes and Zonko’s Joke Shop.
Go beyond your abilities at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
Please check Universal Studios Japan website for the operating hours.
Park operation hour may be subject to change without notice.
- 1 【E-Ticket】Universal Studios Japan1 Day or 1.5 Day or 2 Days Pass
- First day: Admission begins at 15:00, and the ticket is activated.
- Second day: Use the same entry ticket right after the park opens.
Not Inclusive Of
- Express pass, additional expense for chargable attractions
- Area Timed Entry Ticket / Area Timed Entry Ticket to enter SUPER NINTENDO WORLD™.
- To provide the best experience, guests will need a "Universal Express Pass with an Area Timed Entry Ticket: Advance Booking" or "Area Timed Entry Ticket" to enter SUPER NINTENDO WORLD™.
- *Depending on crowd conditions, you may be able to enter an area without an Area Timed Entry Ticket: Advance Booking or Area Timed Entry Ticket.
- Children under the age of 4 do not need an entry ticket.
- Depending on crowd conditions on the day of your visit, you may need an Area Timed Entry Ticket or Area Timed Entry Ticket: Advance Booking to enter some areas. You can obtain these tickets either before coming to the park or on the day of your visit through our official app or at a ticket kiosk in the park.Now you can use the app to get Area Standby Entry Tickets in addition to Area Timed Entry Tickets.
- Re-entry is not allowed after you leave the venue
- At Universal Studios Japan, please cooperate with measures to enhance sanitation. For details, please visit the official website of Universal Studios Japan
- The ticket is valid for 2 consecutive days of use. Admission begins at 15:00 on the first day. Please remember to keep your ticket after the first day, or you will not be able to use it for the second day.
- Peak Periods
Public holidays, spring from March to mid-April and summer particularly from late July to August.
- The mild temperatures and moderate crowds make October to December the best time of the year to enjoy Universal Studios Japan.
- Before Arriving, you are advised to check the official website in advance to look out for attractions that may be closed temporarily
- No refund will be issued for no-shows
- The date selected for the booking is the estimated date of your participation. However, you can use this voucher on any date within 180 days from the date specified on your booking, provided that it is within the ticket’s validity period.
- You will not be able to enter the attraction before your chosen participation date.
- For both days, you will not be allowed to re-enter once you leave the park.
- The ticket is valid for 2 consecutive days of use. Admission begins at 3:00pm on the first day, and you can use the same ticket to enter the park when it opens on the second day.
- Please keep your ticket after the first day, or you will not be able to use it for the second day. The ticket will not be reissued if lost.
- You will receive a confirmation email within 5 working days.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- No cancellations, refunds and amendments can be made.
Terms and Conditions
- Tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- The value of the e-ticket is in local currency.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion. Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket will not be accepted by Travel Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Travel Recommends reserves the right to adjust the prices based on current exchange rates without prior notice.
- Prices may vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends. Travel Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
- Travel Recommends and the operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- Travel Recommends will not be responsible should the merchant cease the product or the product is not available anymore.
How To Get There
2 Chome-1-33 Sakurajima, Konohana Ward, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture 554-0031, Japan
Japan Rail (JR) : JR Yumesaki → Walk to Universal Studio Japan
Bus : Kansai Airport - ¥1550
One-hour intervals with about 35 – 75 minutes journey
Itami Airport - ¥930
One-hour intervals with about 45 minutes journey
Train : Nishikujo Station (or Osaka Station) → Universal City Station
Ferry : Universal Studio Japan → Osaka Aquarium - ¥700 for one-way and ¥1300 for round-trip
Half-hour intervals with about 10 minutes journey