From RM 165.00
2 Working Days
On arrival at kimono rental store in Asakusa, you'll be presented with a wide array of colourful kimonos to choose from. Make your selection before being whisked into the styling area where skilled experts will diligently dress you in your kimono (complete with robe, obi, bag, socks, shoes and shawl) and hair styling with decorative ornaments. After this, you'll have free time to stroll through Asakusa, an area which still retains a very traditional Tokyo atmosphere - the perfect backdrop for your photos! The Tokyo Kimono Experience offers a choice of packages designed for individuals, couples, friends and graduate students, and services in English, Japanese or Chinese.
What You Get
Kimono Rentals (Female Adult) Includes:
Excludes: Accessories for Kimono, hair accessories
*Accessories to be paid in Japan Yen on the day of rental.
Available Time Slots
9 am, 9.30 am, 10 am, 10.30 am, 11 am, 11.30 am, 12 pm, 12.30 pm, 1 pm, 1.30 pm, 2 pm
Should the date/time chosen be unavailable, the next best available date/time will be suggested/provided to the customer.
How To Buy
About the attraction:
Terms and Conditions:
· The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
· Voucher is valid only on the date and time specified.
· The value of the e-ticket is in local currency.
· Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket will not be accepted by Travel Recommends and the appointed merchant.
· Travel Recommends reserves the right to adjust the prices based on current exchange rates without prior notice.
· Should the date/time chosen be unavailable, the next best available date/time will be suggested/provided to customer.
· This voucher is not Valid for the tour, a separate email confirmation will be sent to the customer within two working days to present to the tour operator.
Please e-mail any changes to the tour dates and number of visitors to us at least 4 calendar days before the attraction date. A fee will incur accordingly on the changes after the stipulated date.
Aiwafuku Asakusa Shop 1: 1-chōme-13-13 Hanakawado, Taitō-ku, Tōkyō-to 111-0033 (東京都台東区花川戸１丁目13−13)
Copyright © 2019 Travel Recommends. All rights reserved.