Travel at ease and peace of mind, get all-in fuzz free coverage from us to smoothen your traveling into Singapore; from Covid Insurance, PCR test on arrival, local Simcard and data & Trace Together app ready prior to your arrival.
Take your PCR test in a breeze and private chauffeured to your chosen hotel while waiting for your PCR Test result within 24hours.
Take PCR Test
Private chauffeured to your chosen hotel
- PCR test on arrival at Changi Airport
- 15 days Covid-19 insurance covering $30,000 Hospitalization or Quarantine Facility Expanses (Basic+ Changi Assure)
- Dedicated Singapore sim card with 40GB mobile data to activate TraceTogether app upon arrival
- Private transfer to chosen 1 hotel
Not Inclusive Of:
- Meet and greet upon arrival
- Swab/ PCR test after SHN or prior to leaving Singapore.
- Visa Application for Visa required countries.
- Hotel/ SHN Accommodation
- Required Documents include: Approved ATP/ VTL/ SafeTravel application (refer to : https://safetravel.ica.gov.sg/arriving/overview); Scanned valid passport with min 6 months validity from intended entry date; Contactable number, information on air ticket itinerary & SHN accommodation all in English.
- Travellers seeking to enter Singapore will do so via a Safe Travel Lane arrangement, and the entry requirements and health controls of each Safe Travel Lane may differ depending on the traveller’s profile and travel history. Travellers can refer to https://safetravel.ica.gov.sg/arriving/overview to determine the most relevant arrangement(s) to enter Singapore.
- Guest need to apply for the relevant entry pass into Singapore thru https://safetravel.ica.gov.sg/arriving/overview, 7-30 days prior to entering Singapore.
- Once valid pass applied be it thru VTL/ATP/ Cat 1/2/3/4 countries lane, customer can proceed to purchase the Singapore Safe Arrival package. Please bear in mind, we need up to 5 working days to confirm the package.
- Given the evolving nature of the COVID-19 pandemic, the above are subject to change following measures and direction by relevant authorities in Singapore at short notice
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher within 5 working days.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Junk/Spam folder or notify us via email
- No cancellations, refunds and changes can be made.
Terms and Conditions
- Tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilized by the visitor.
- This activity requires the lead traveller to redeem the tickets themselves upon showing the booking confirmation and/or voucher code at the redemption counter or presenting to the operator.
- The value of the e-ticket is in local currency.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion. Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket will not be accepted by Travel Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Travel Recommends reserves the right to adjust the prices based on current exchange rates without prior notice.
- Prices may vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends. Travel Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
- Travel Recommends and the operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- Travel Recommends will not be responsible should the merchant cease the product or the product is not available anymore
1. Select your date of arrival.
2. Receive the confirmation email within 5 working days.
3. Email us the required information:
- Approved ATP/ VTL/ SafeTravel application (refer to : https://safetravel.ica.gov.sg/arriving/overview)
- Scanned valid passport with min 6 months validity from intended entry date
- Contactable number, information on air ticket itinerary & SHN accommodation all in English.
4. Present the email confirmation to our staff upon landing Singapore.