The whimsical wonderland has seven distinctly themed islands – Adventureland, Grizzly Gulch, Mystic Point, Toy Story Land, Fantasyland, Tomorrowland and Main Street, U.S.A – all of which are perfect to relive those childhood dreams with your favourite Disney characters.
Some of the most popular rides include the Marvel attractions - "Ant-Man and The Wasp: Nano Battle!" and “Iron Man Experience”. Another favourite is the Mystic Manor, a trackless "tour" through a dark and enchanting museum. Also, don't miss the Big Grizzly Mountain Runaway Mine Cars– many love this ride for the backwards segment of the route!
Done with thrilling rides? Take a break and catch the spectacular shows such as “Mickey and the Wondrous Book” Stage Performance of New and Classic Disney Stories and Festival of the Lion King.
Step into the bewitching land of fairy tales and discover a magical kingdom of endless fun and adventures at Hong Kong Disneyland!
Meet your favorite Disney Characters all around the park.
Meet all your favorite characters and get memorable pictures for your day.
Rendezvous with Mickey Mouse and his friends
Catch a glimpse of Woody in action
Hang out with your favorite chipmunks Chip and Dale.
The reimagined Castle of Magical Dreams is inspired by 13 stories of beloved Disney Princesses and Queens, which shines as a beacon of courage, hope and possibilities.
There will be TWO types of 1-Day Tickets: Regular Days and Peak Days 1-Day Tickets, with different eligible days for park admission.
“2-Day Fun” Special Package (Jun 2021 - Jan 2022)
- One (1) 2-Day General Admission or Child ticket to the Hong Kong Disneyland Park (“Park”) (as the case may be);
- Two (2) Merchandise Discount Vouchers with HK$10 value each
- One (1) HK$15 off Combo Meal Discount Voucher (after 4:30pm)
- One (1) Buy-1-Get-1-Free Popcorn Voucher
- Both visits must be during the period of June 8, 2021 to January 2, 2022.
- 2-Day Tickets are valid for visit on any 2 days within a 7-day period.
Terms and Conditions:
- All tourists are eligible to benefit from this offer. Guests are required to present their valid passport to exchange for the Promotional Product or during entry into the Park.
- Promotional Products not redeemed on or before January 2, 2022 or not used during the validity period specified above will be void.
- These Promotional Product must be redeemed:
- For tickets reserved via Reservation Web Site: at the Turnstile at the Main Entrance of the Park prior to admission.
- For tickets reserved together with hotel reservation: at hotel Front Desk upon check-in.
- Each e-Voucher is for one-time use only, must be used on the day of Park admission using the Offer Ticket and must be presented at the time of ordering and payment together with the valid Offer Ticket with which the e-Voucher is issued.
- The redeemed item is non-exchangeable and non-refundable, and cannot be redeemed for cash in whole or in part, or exchanged for other products or discounts.
- E-Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with other offers, promotions or discounts. Only one e-Voucher can be used in each transaction.
- Redemption of e-Vouchers is subject to availability of the items to be redeemed and the operating hours of the designated merchandise stores or restaurants.
- HKITP reserves the right to determine or change: (a) the prices of merchandise, food and beverage items; (b) the menu of each restaurant; (c) the operating hours of the designated stores and restaurants; and (d) the location of the designated stores and restaurants, in each case, in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Incomplete, damaged or altered Offer Tickets or e-Vouchers will be void. Lost Offer Tickets or e-Vouchers will not be replaced.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the English version and the other language version of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- In case of any disputes, HKITP reserves the right to make final judgment on the dispute and otherwise in respect of this offer.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute an agreement between HKITP and the Eligible Guest using this offer. A person who is not a party to this agreement shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Chapter 623 of the Laws of Hong Kong) to enforce any term of this agreement.
HK$10 off Merchandise Discount Voucher Terms and Conditions
- The e-Vouchers may only be used on the day(s) of Park admission using the Offer Ticket in any purchase at any merchandise store in the Park by presenting the e-Voucher and the Eligible Guest’s Offer Ticket.
- The e-Voucher is not applicable to the purchase of discounted or special priced items, photos, photography service, PANDORA Jewelry, Chow Tai Fook jewelry, co-branded merchandise (e.g. H2O+® items, LEGO® items, FUJIFILM items , Disney watches by Citizens, Wooderful Life, ZOFF eyewear, Coca Cola® and Starbucks® items, etc.), non-Disney items (e.g. convenience items, drugs), media products (Video CDs, DVDs), embroidery service, spending at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, Karibuni Marketplace and other selected items as HKITP may specify from time to time.
HK$15 off combo meal e-Voucher Terms and Conditions
- The e-Voucher may be used on the day of Park admission using the Offer Ticket in any combo meal purchase in a single transaction at any Signature or Deluxe Restaurants after 4:30pm in the Park by presenting the e-Voucher and the Eligible Guest’s Offer Ticket. Please refer to www.hongkongdisneyland.com or the Park’s mobile app for the list of Signature and Deluxe Restaurants and their respective locations and operating hours.
Buy-one-get-one-free Popcorn Voucher Terms and Conditions
- The e-Voucher for buy-one-get-one-free 32 oz. popcorn may be used on the day(s) of Park admission at any outdoor vending cart in the Park by presenting the e-Voucher and the Eligible Guest’s Offer Ticket.
To maintain appropriate social distance among Guests, Hong Kong Disneyland has introduced capacity control in the Park. All Guests are required to pre-register their visit date with their valid tickets or membership cards through this link within 7 days prior to their visit to the park .
- All guests entering the park are required to undergo temperature screening, wear face masks & scan the “LeaveHomeSafe” QR code or register contact details as required by the regulations.
- During the initial reopening stage, the park will close on Tuesday & Thursday (except public holidays & designated days) until further notice.
- Please note that guests without prior reservation would not be allowed into the park due to safety measures and to ensure proper social distancing.
Park Visit Reservation Steps:
- Please make a reservation prior to your visit to Hong Kong Disneyland through this link
- Please submit a valid email address or mobile phone number to login.(A one-time password (OTP) will be sent to the registered email address or mobile phone number for login. Please ensure you are able to receive the email/SMS and subsequently login with the OTP within the validity period)
- Please read and accept the Terms & Conditions before logging into the system.
- Guests input the ticket details for validation
- Guest choose visit date with available quota, and input guest details (Name and contact number)
- Once the reservation is submitted successfully, you will be directed to the reservation list showing all the successful and/or cancelled reservations.
- You may repeat step 4 to make reservation for additional guests before logging out. You may use the same email address or mobile phone number to login and review or cancel your reservation.
For more details on the safety precautions practiced at Hong Kong Disneyland, you may find it here.
Terms and Conditions
- Please present the Hong Kong Disneyland e-ticket for direct admission
- The e-voucher is accepted only at Hong Kong Disneyland.
- The e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-voucher is in local currency.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-voucher will not be accepted by Travel Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations.
- Promotional items are strictly non-refundable and exchangeable
- Travel Recommends reserves the right to adjust the prices based on current exchange rates without prior notice.