The Kansai-Airport Express "HARUKA" is a convenient and comfortable limited express train which directly links Kansai Airport with stations in the major cities in Kansai such as Tennoji, Shin-Osaka and Kyoto. From Kansai-airport Station, it takes approximately 35 minutes to Tennoji, 50 minutes to Shin- Osaka and 80 minutes to Kyoto. Sixty trains (30 round-trips) run every day.
Haruka Train at Osaka Station
Interior design of the train
Haruka Express Train Route Map
- Kansai Airport Station: 05:30 - 23:00 hours (local time)
- Kyoto Station: 06:00 - 22:00 hours (local time)
- Shin Osaka Station: 05:30 - 23:30 hours (local time)
- Tennoji Station: 05:30 - 23:00 hours (local time)
For more information regarding the Haruka train timetable and route, please visit the official website and check the Haruka Train route map
Not Inclusive of
- Any expenses not mentioned above
- Please redeem your ticket within 90 days after the e-ticket is issued.
- Infants age 0-5 can ride the trains for free with accompanied paying adults
- Operation menus of machine can be displayed in Japanese, English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, or Korean.
- If the machine breaks down or the passport have no IC chip, please proceed to JR-WEST Ticket Office to exchange physical ticket.
- Same name between passport and ticket is not required when customer pick up ticket at ticket-vending machines, but the name of the ticket must be the same as the passport name when customer proceed to JR-WEST ticket office to pick up.
- User must be holding a passport issued by a foreign government. *Includes customer who have Alien's Permanent Residence Permit. Japanese customer is not allowed to use.
- User must be entering in Japan as a "Temporary Visitor”. *"Temporary Visitor" is a status of residence defined under Japanese immigration law.
- The HARUKA tickets cannot be used to board any other Limited Express trains besides Kansai-Airport Express "HARUKA".
- Within the limits mentioned above, it is possible to board other trains besides the Kansai-Airport Express "HARUKA", such as Special Rapid Services, Rapid Services and Local trains.
- Please note that the Limited Express non-reserved seat fare cannot be refunded if passengers use a train other than the Kansai-Airport "HARUKA".
- It is possible to get off the train at other stations within the area of usage. However, this is not a ticket for unlimited rides, and it will be collected when you pass through the ticket gates.
- Additional fees apply when using trains outside the area of usage.
- When taking a reserved seat or boarding a first class car（green car） on the Kansai-Airport Express "HARUKA", an additional Limited Express fare is required.
- Separate fees apply when using a car or train where numbered boarding tickets or liner tickets are required.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher within 3 working days.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Junk/Spam folder or notify us via email
- No cancellations, refunds or changes can be made
Terms and Conditions
- Tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilized by the visitor.
- This activity requires the lead traveller to redeem the tickets themselves upon showing the booking confirmation and/or voucher code at the redemption counter or presenting to the operator.
- The value of the e-ticket is in local currency.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion. Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket will not be accepted by Travel Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Travel Recommends reserves the right to adjust the prices based on current exchange rates without prior notice.
- Prices may vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends. Travel Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
- Travel Recommends and the operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- Travel Recommends will not be responsible should the merchant cease the product or the product is not available anymore
How To Get There
Redeemable station: Kyoto Station, Osaka Station, Shin-Osaka Station, Osaka Kansai International Airport, and Tennoji Station