Stay in touch once you land abroad
Prepaid SIM card for use in Singapore
Purchase online and collect them at Changi Recommends counter when you land in Singapore
SIM Card Details
Enjoy the following benefits for 12 days:
- 100GB local data
- 3GB Roaming Data*
- 90 mins IDD 018 calls
- 5000 Local SMS
- 3000 mins local outgoing calls
- Unlimited local incoming calls
- *$32 Travel SIM benefits are valid for 12 days except for 3GB roaming data that is valid for 30 days.
- IDD 018 Talktime is applicable to all StarHub calls made from Singapore to all StarHub IDD 018 destinations.
- Roaming data is applicable for use in all Happy Roam countries and destination.
HOW TO USE:
- Simply register your prepaid SIM card with your passport during purchase. Registration is quick and easy.
- Once you have your SIM, insert it into your phone and you’re ready to go!
- Ensure that your APN (Access Point Name) setting is set to “shppd” to enable data connection. Click here for a step-by-step guide.
- Download StarHub Prepaid App to check your prepaid balance, transaction history, top up, buy plans anytime, anywhere!
- If you’re staying for a longer period of time and need more data, activate a data plan of your choice via our StarHub Prepaid App (under 'Buy Data' tab), using the stored credits in your SIM.
Terms and Conditions
- This voucher is only accepted at Changi Recommends Counter in the airport.
- Price is in local currency, Singapore dollars and is not exchangeable for cash.
- This voucher cannot be use in more than one transaction.
- The company will be not responsible for the loss or damage of the voucher.
- Any alteration(s) on the voucher will not be accepted.
- Voucher is valid for use within 60 days from the date of purchase.
- 20 percent of admin fee will be charge for refund.
- Refund requests are only valid within 60 days of your indicated Departure Date on your SIM Card order. Refunds will not be entertained after 60 days from your indicated Departure Date.
- Refund process will take approximately 14-21 working days.
- Please present the voucher to collect the prepaid SIM card at your preferred Changi Recommends Counter in the PUBLIC AREA.
How to Get There
List of Changi Recommends Counters:
Terminal 1 - ARRIVAL HALL, (TRANSIT AREA)
Terminal 1 - DEPARTURE HALL, LEVEL 2 (PUBLIC AREA)
Operating Hours for T1D: 24hours
Terminal 1 – ARRIVAL HALL, LEVEL 1 (PUBLIC AREA)
Operating Hours (T1A): 24 hours
Operating Hours (T1B): 24 hours
Operating Hours (T1C): 24 hours
Operating Hours (T1): 7am to 10pm
Terminal 2 - DEPARTURE HALL, LEVEL 2 (PUBLIC AREA)
Operating Hours (T2D): 24hours
Terminal 2 - ARRIVAL HALL, LEVEL 1 (PUBLIC AREA)
Operating Hours (T2): 24hours
Operating Hours (T2A): 24 hours
Terminal 3 - DEPARTURE HALL, (TRANSIT AREA)
Terminal 3 - DEPARTURE HALL, LEVEL 2 (PUBLIC AREA)
Operating Hours (T3D): 24hours
Terminal 3 - ARRIVAL HALL, LEVEL 1 (PUBLIC AREA)
Operating Hours (T3): 24hours
Terminal 4 - DEPARTURE HALL, LEVEL 2 (PUBLIC AREA)
Operating Hours (T4D): 24hours
Terminal 4 - ARRIVAL HALL, LEVEL 1 (PUBLIC AREA)
Operating Hours (T4): 24hours
Operating Hours (T4A): 7.00am to 11.00pm