We want our #TRavellers who are travelling to stay safe wherever you are. Get a FREE face mask now when you drop by Travel Recommends KLIA 2 booth! (limited to stock availability)
Here are a few safety precautions you can take on daily basis:
1) Manage the Health of your Loved Ones & yourself
Be sure to keep a close watch for symptoms such as cough, runny nose, fever and sore throat.
2) Clean your Hands
Washing your hands with soap and water is more effective against germs than many of us realise, so make sure to wash them thoroughly.
3) Carry Extra Masks
Put a mask on especially if you’re not feeling well. Keep in mind that disposable face masks should only be used once and thrown away.
4) Insurance Coverage
Most of the insurance companies in Malaysia have pledged to provide hospitalisation coverage and treatment to their policy holders during the outbreak. Check with your existing insurance provider company if you’re covered.
5) Get the Right Information
There’s been a flurry of misleading or false news stories emerging each day, so remember to keep yourself updated on news from reliable sources to avoid panic.
Just came back from your trip? Here are some useful tips if you are considering self-isolation:
1) Stay at home & monitor your health closely within the 14-days period after you have returned. Take your temperature at least twice a day.
2) Keep your distance between your family & loved ones.
3) Try to order food in instead of eating out.
4) Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces that may be contaminated with germs.
5) If you have cough, runny nose, sore throat or fever, wear a mask and seek medical attention promptly.
Tough times don’t last, but tough people do! Let’s stay optimistic and play our part to help contain the situation.