What if we tell you that you can now explore West Japan in the most affordable and efficient way? Here are some tips and facts you should know to help make your trip a great one!
1. Hello Kitty Shinkansen
©1976, 2019 SANRIO CO., LTD. APPROVAL NO. G603585
*Kansai Area Pass cannot be used for Hello Kitty Shinkansen
A trip to the West of Japan will be incomplete if you don’t board the Hello Kitty Shinkansen at least once during your stay! Did you know that this train links Kansai International Airport directly to the main stations of Kyoto, Shin-Osaka and Tennoji within the Kansai district? Aside from the convenience, the cutesy interior will literally make you scream “KAWAII”!
2. Moving Around with The Sanyo-San’in Area Pass
If your itinerary includes stopping by Kyoto, Osaka, Kobe, Himeji, Hiroshima, Fukuoka, Hagi, Matsue, Takamatsu and everything in-between, The Sanyo-San’in Area Pass is the best Japan Rail Pass for you! It provides UNLIMITED travel between the Kansai area, Hiroshima and Fukuoka!
Now let’s see what other benefits the Sanyo-San’in Area Pass has to offer:
- UNLIMITED access to JR West lines in Chugoku region and parts of Kansai region for 7 consecutive days.
- Valid on Sanyo-Shinkansen between Shin-Osaka and Hakata, including Nozomi and Mizuho
- Local JR busses in Kyoto, Hiroshima and Yamaguchi • Valid on JR-West Miyajima ferry.
- FREE bicycle rental at stations where the “Ekirin Kun” is available.
Check out this amazing website for recommended spots in San’in area!
3. FREE Subway Rides
Do you know that if you get one Kansai Area Pass you can get two FREE subway passes that is the Kyoto City Subway and Keihan Railway (Kyoto Sightseeing Pass)?
With these passes, you can visit some of Kyoto’s most iconic attractions like the Arashiyama Bamboo Groves! Check out some places you can explore with these passes!
Get your Kansai Area Pass for only RM 86!
How to redeem FREE subway rides
- Redeem your JR Pass(es) at the Japan Rail Office
- Receive exchange tickets for Kyoto City Subway Pass and Keihan Railway Pass
- Redeem your subway passes using the exchange tickets at the following places:
- Kyoto City Subway Pass – Any stations on all subway lines, city bus & subway information desk
- Keihan Railway (Kyoto Sightseeing Pass) – Sanjo Station, Tofukuji Station, Fushimi-Inari Station and Uji Station.
Getting a JR West Rail Pass is definitely worth your money and is much cheaper than getting round-way inbound tickets in Japan. Plus, you get loads of benefits and freebies from these passes!
‘JR West Rail Passes December Deals
Here’s the deal: Get any 2 JR West Rail Passes on Travel Recommends and receive one RM50 e-cash voucher! This means you’ll get to enjoy RM50 OFF STOREWIDE on your next booking!
But wait, there’s more! Don’t forget to use the promo codes 8DFREEWIFI or 8DFREESIM when you checkout with any 2 JR West Rail Passes to get FREE 8 Days Japan Travel WiFi or FREE 8 Days Japan SIM Card!
Hurry! Book before 31 Dec 2019 to grab these amazing deals!
Staying Connected in Japan
From consulting Google Maps on how to get to places to frequently using the currency converter and translation apps, Internet is very important to the everyday traveller. If you’re thinking about getting the best Internet plan for your Japan trip, you’re at the right place!
- Japan 4G Unlimited Travel WiFi – RM 8/day after 20% VISA Exclusive Offer!
- 20% OFF all Japan 4G UNLIMITED Data SIM Cards ranging between 5 Days, 6 Days and 8 Days!
Terms & Conditions:
- Only applicable to first 100 customers who purchase 2 or more JR West Rail Passes in a single transaction.
- Free RM 50 e-cash voucher code will be sent via email within 2 working days.
- Promotion is not eligible in conjunction with other promotions.
- No promo code needed, the e-cash voucher code will be sent as long as customers purchase 2 or more JR West Rail Passes.
- Promotion is not applicable to Japan Rail Passes or any products labelled as Special Deal.
- If customers wish to enjoy 8 Days FREE Japan Travel WiFi/SIM Card, redemption code 8DFREEWIFI or 8DFREESIM has to be entered at checkout.
- Promotion is valid for booking until 31 December 2019.