Start-up Guide for EGM:
EG Customer Service Centre: 1899 6120
1) Insert SIM card into phone.
2) To activate SIM card, please visit m.egsimcard.co.kr prior to using the card.
3) Click on your preferred language - English, Chinese or Japanese.
4) Read the 'Terms and Conditions' and click agree.
5) Fill up the following details (Name, SIM Number (Last 3 digit), Date of Entry, Email Address, and Photo of your Passport) and click next
6) Your details will be sent for registration and an email will be sent to you shortly
7) Set up your APN as followed.
* Please take note:
1) The passport picture should show the passport number and face clearly.
2) The copy of your passport has to be submitted – if your picture is unclear, please apply again.
3) Registration takes place within 30 minutes after applying.
For applications submitted after the working hours, they will be processed at 9.00am the following day.
(Business Hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00 - 22:00, Weekend & Holidays: 9:00 - 18:00*)
*Working hours are timings based on South Korea Time Zone (UTC+09:00)
For international call, please call:
To check the SIM card balance, please visit:
How to Topup the SIM Card?
1) Visit www.egsimcard.co.kr
2) Register an account.
3) Select to Top-Up for either VOICE (10,000 - 50,000 KRW) or Data (10,000 and 15,000KRW).
4) Payment via Credit Card or EG Card available at 7-11 stores in South Korea.